||Hanoi to Rosa Cruise Halong Bay package 3 days
|Number of adults
||3-star: $40-$80/per room, night
|Pick up address
DAY 1: HANOI- HALONG BAY – ROSA CRUISE (L/D)
- 07:30 – 08:30: Our tour guide and bus pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter.
- 08:30: Departure to Halong Bay for 3.5 Hours.
- 10:00: Arrive in Hai Duong province, and have 20minutes short break.
- 12:00: Arriving in Tuan Chau harbor, Halong Bay.
- 12:15: Welcome to Rosa Cruise and enjoy Welcome drink, Enjoy welcome drink get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in your cabin
- 12:30: Enjoy Vietnamese seafood and vegetarian lunch, while cruising in the magnificent Halong Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
- 14.00: Visiting Halong Pearl Farm Village to learn how to make the pearls
- 14:30: Free to swim and kayak in Pearl Farm Villages Area
- 16:00: Continue to explore the bay.
- 17.00: Back to Rosa Cruise and relax on boat to enjoy Sun Set Party on Rosa Cruise’s SunDeck
- 19:00: Enjoy special BBQ seafood on the cruise.
- 21:00: Evening entertainments: play game on the cruise: cards game, chess, karaoke, squid fishing, and overnight on the Rosa Cruise.
DAY 2: HALONG BAY – FULL DAY ( B – L – D )
- 06:30: Tai Chi class on the Sun-deck.
- 07:30: Have breakfast with Coffee, tea and Bakeries on board.
- 08.30–12.30: Transfer to day boat for visiting the area of Bay
- Kayaking and swimming at Titop Island. You can climb to the top of mountain, take the photos of Halong Bay overview.
- 12.30: Back to boat. Lunch is served.
- 14:00 – 14:30: Visiting Pearl Farm Village.
- 16:00: Return to Rosa Cruise. Cooking demonstration will be on the sun-deck. Let’s see how to make the fresh/fried spring rolls and mix fish-sauce. Enjoy sunset party with fruits
- 19:30: Under the magnificent night sky, in magic atmosphere in Ha long Bay, Our luxury set-menu dinner is served with a variety of Vietnamese and Asian foods.
- 21:00: Evening activities include:
+ Join the squid fishing on boat with our crews. You can enjoy the squid cooked with assistance from our chef.
+ Or Laze yourself with our happy-hour drinks at the bar.
- 22:00: Overnight on Rosa Cruise near Surprising Cave, the quietest sleeping area permitted by Halong Governmental Authority.
DAY 3: ROSA CRUISE- HANOI (B/L)
- 06.30: Early morning sun rise to enjoy Tai Chi lesson on sundeck.
- 07.00: Morning view of bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee.
- 7.00: Enjoy breakfast.
- 08:30: Arriving Sung Sot Cave (Amazing Cave) and joining with guide to visiting and explore the cave.
- 10: 00: Joining the cooking class guided directly by Chef of Rosa Cruise. You have chance to practice cooking Vietnamese traditional dishes such as spring roll or famous cuisine of Vietnam.
- 11:00: Enjoy the lunch on cruise.
- 12:00: Rosa Cruise is landing Tuan Chau harbor, tourists say goodbye to sailors and finish the cruise.
- 12:30: Get on Air-con shuttle bus back Hanoi
- 14:30: Stopover in Hai Duong province to relax and visit a ceramics workshop.
- 16:00- 16h30: Arriving in Hanoi, end your trip.
See you on the next trip.
Price per person in USD: $US 216/person
(Priced on a Deluxe DBL cabin for 2 people)
CHILDREN ‘S POLICY
Children less than 4 years of age are FOC, sharing a room with parent/s.
- Children from 4 to 7 years of age are charged 50%, sharing a room with parent/s.
- Children from 8 to 11 years of age are charged 75%, sharing a twin/ double room
- Only one (01) child under 4 years old sharing room with two (02) adults is allowed for FOC
CHECK PRICE & AVAILABILITY – BEST QUALITY GUARANTEE