|Tour name||HALONG TOUR: 2 DAYS (CRUISE)|
|Tour’s Date||From: Nov 24, 2019 – To: Nov 25, 2019|
|Hotel type||Four star|
|Number of adults||3|
07.45 – 08.15:
– Our guide will meet you at your hotel. The shuttle bus or private car pick up
– Enjoy the peaceful scenery as we travel through the countryside, farmlands and Red River delta
– Get your camera ready to take photos. Comfort break. The time from Hanoi to Halong bay is approximately 3 ½ hours.
12 – 12.30:
– Arriving Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew in the cruise briefing.
– Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind
– Set sail as lunch is served
– Join us for a typical local lunch in the dining room or at the outdoor dining area.
– Arrive at Surprising Cave (Hang Sửng Sốt), explore the cave and find out how the cave was named a Surprising.
– Heading to Titop island area. Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets. Visit Titop island for swimming and snorkeling or do the short trek to the top of island to have the overview of Halong bay from here
– Heading back toward the sleeping area
– Summit on the sundeck watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset
– An authentic Vietnamese menu is served
– After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, or take for you one of our onboard activities: book reading, games, movies, and squid fishing…
For the early risers join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the day.
07:00 – 08:00
Local breakfast is served
– Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Luon Cave (Hang Luồn)
– Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
Check out the cabins, at your leisure while our cruise taking you pass by other beautiful highlights in the bay.
You will join with our short class of Cooking demonstration, how to make spring rolls before an early lunch is served.
Return to the shore and disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell.
Transfer to minibus or private and return to Hanoi.
Arrival back at your hotel approximately 16:30
– Full equipped luxury en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
– All meals on board (02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast)
– Complimentary 02 bottled mineral water inside the cabin
– Complimentary morning tea and coffee
– Welcome drink
– Tai Chi
– Cookery demonstration
– Entrance and sightseeing fees
– Local rowing boat or Kayaking
– Shuttle bus (round trip)
– Fruits and local wine party
– Internet wifi on dining room
– Fishing equipment
– English speaking guide
– On board insurance and service charges
– Tips and other personal expenses
– All other services not clearly mentioned above
Special offer: $127/person
(Priced on a private Deluxe DBL cabin for 2 people)
HEAD OFFICE IN HANOI
Add: 125 Hoang Ngan, 3rd Floor, Hoang Ngan Plaza,
Trung Hoa, Hanoi
Tel: (+84) 24 666 40 777
Instant Contact: (+84) 912 379 189 – Mr. Alex
Email: [email protected]
REPRESENTATIVE OFFICE IN HO CHI MINH CITY
Add: R. 0468, 4th Flr, River Gate Building, 151 – 155 Ben Van Don str.,
Dist. 4, HCM
Tel: (84) 28. 3914 7038,
Insstant Contact: (+84) 9 66 99 59 88 – Mr.Tommy
Email: [email protected]
Copyright ©2007 Impress Travel – Since 2007, International Tour Operator No: 10-169/20 10/TCDL GP LHQT