- Arriving in Hanoi in the morning or noon time
- Our Driver (without tour guide) will meet you at the airport and transfer you to the hotel (notice: hotel check in time officially is from 14:00, early check in is not available, and subject to hotel room availability and upon hotel regulation)
- Lunch is provided at restaurant
- In the afternoon, Afternoon sightseeing tour begins by a visit to President Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (closed on Monday and Friday, every afternoon, and whole from 15 June – 15 August for annual maintenance, we can still view from the outside the building), a sightseeing of the Presidential Palace (view from outside), President’s Fishpond, House On Stilts, and the famous One Pillar Pagoda.
- Next is a visit to the Temple of Literature, constructed since the 11th century where Confucius – founder of Confucianism is worshiped, this place later served as the first University of Vietnam where many kings, mandarins and talented people of Vietnam were trained!
- Tour continued by a visit to one of the most beautiful lakes of Hanoi – the Hoan Kiem lake (Restore Sword Lake) & Ngoc Son Temple located on a beautiful Island in the middle of the lake.
- A short walking tour in the old quarter.Back your hotel, finish unforgettable full day Hanoi Sightseeing!
- You own arrangement for dinner
- Back to Hotel, free & easy to have own dinner on own arrangement
- Free time & overnight in in hotel in Hanoi city
Day Inclusions: priate A/C transfer, English speaking tour guide, lunch, entrance fees, hotel accommodation, water
– JOIN A GROUP TOUR, small group in coach (normally bellow 18pax), join a bigger Group tour on a large Cruise (Normally below 30 pax)
- Breakfast at the hotel,
- 07:30AM Pick up from your hotel in central Hanoi city, transfer to Ha Long city, you enjoy sightseeing the rural countryside view along the way from the bus and during the drive and later, we do make a stop for a refreshment on the half way.
- At some 12:00 mid-noon, on arrival in Ha Long city, proceed to the main boat pier, go aboard the Cruise (joining with other passengers and begins a 4 hours cruising in the Ha Long bay in the central of Halong Bay UNESCO recognized zone.
- 13:00AM A seafood lunch is served on board the cruise while the boat gliding out in to the bay, you can both enjoy eating the lunch while being marveled by thousands of islands and islets during the cruising.
- 14.00 The Cruise will stop at Thien Cung cave which is considered as the most beautiful sightseeing places of Halong Bay with lots of sparkling stalactites and stalagmites from inside the caves.
- 16.00: Disembark the Cruise, where our coach standing by to transfer you back to Hanoi. On the way, you may like to stop for a refreshment at a craft center run to raise money for the handicapped people.
- 20:00 Arrival in central Hanoi city, free & easy
- Dinner is on own arraangement and own payment & overnight in hotel in Hanoi city.
Inclusions: Hotel breakfast, A/C transfer (GROUP TOUR), English speaking tour guide (GROUP TOUR), entrance fee, lunch, joint Cruise in Halong bay (4 hour on cruise with a seafood lunch served on Cruise, GROUP TOUR), hotel accommodation in Hanoi, water
JOINING A SMALL GROUP LUXURY TOUR (Maximum 16 adult adult guests)
- 7.30 – 8.00 AM: Pick up at your hotel, leaving the bustling Hanoi city and heading south (90km ~ 2 hours)by luxurious comfortable Limosine bus.
- 8.00 – 10.00 AM: Duration the 2 hour drivine, you may enjoy the peaceful countryside scenery along the way, besides, our tour guide will give you interesting information about Vietnam, the people, history & culture… especially, you will have an opportunity to play a small game show to learn how to say some simple Vietnamese words such as Xin Chào, Tạm Biệt, Tôi yêu Ninh Bình… on the conical hat which we give you as a small souvenir and you can wear it during the trip.
- 10 AM: On arrival in Tam Coc, we aboard a rowing boat to visit the beautiful Tam Coc caves, it takes 1.30 hours rowing along the Ngo Dong river through the three mysterious caves while enjoying spectacular scenery surrounded by limestone mounts and rice paddies.
- 11.30 AM: We end the boat trip at the Thanh boat pier for a short walk to visit Thai Vi Temple which is a well-known temple in Ninh Binh, taking a 10 minutes walking trip along the valley with rice fields, rivers and lotus ponds to reach the Tam Coc Nature Lodge & restaurant, where we will have lunch with Vietnamese foods set menu lunch & spending time to relax or can get some fun with fishing
- 13.30 PM: you have a chance to be a fisherman and learn how to catch fish from a pond or near by river.
- 14:00 – 15:00 PM: We enjoy a biking tour to Thung Nang where we ride along the river and rice fields, lotus ponds and the breath taking limestone mountains landscape, continue to ride a bike to discover Dan Khe Trong village where the real countryside scenery of northern of Vietnam is in your vission.
- 15: 00: Get in Limousine Bus, drive to visit Hoa Lu Ancient citadel which was built in the 10th century, we will visit the two temples where dedicated to King Dinh & King Le.
- 16:00 PM: Leaving Hoa Lu & Ninh Binh province and head back to Hanoi Capital.
- 18:30 : Arrive in Hanoi & we will drop you at your hotel in the Old Quarter. free & easy for dinner on own arrangement and own payment
- Overnight in the hotel
Day Inclusions: A/C transfer joining with group (LUXURY LIMOSINE D’CAR BUS), lunch, English speaking tour guide with group, entrance fee, boat trip in Tam Coc, bicycle, hotel accommodation, water
Breakfast at the hotel
You enjoy your free and easy time before being picked up (without tour guide) and transferred to Hanoi Airport for Departure
The end of tour, Thank you and See you again !
Day Inclusions: Private A/C transfer, hotel –check out at 12:00 mid-noon